Are you in the mental health and healing field and looking for a fully equipped therapy offices?
We are a counseling center specialized in the use of drama and arts with five therapy offices and two group rooms for workshops in the heart of the Emeryville district.
- Psychotherapy offices for individuals, couples and families
- Three hour, half-day, full day options available
- Large room for evening and weekend workshops and groups
Whether you need a space for a one time workshop, are looking to hold an ongoing weekly group, or launching an East Bay practice and need an office to establish a beachhead, Living Arts Counseling Center has five fully equipped group and individual therapy rooms available for sublet at affordable rates.
Located at: 1256 65th St, Emeryville (Between Hollis and San Pablo)
All five rooms:
- Enough chairs for max capacity in each room
- Available for weekday, weekend and evening meeting times
- Well located psychotherapy offices in the heart of Emeryville
- Easy access to 580 freeway and San Pablo Avenue
- Access to sand tray collection, trays, art supplies and drama therapy tools
- Secure and comfortable waiting room
- Easy street parking as well as nearby free parking garage
- Available for immediate occupancy
The Living Arts Counseling Center in Emeryville has individual and group psychotherapy offices for rent. Multiple day and evening time blocks are available.
Please contact us to ask about available times and spaces, or to schedule a site visit.
(510) 595-5500 ext. 16
For individual sessions:
We rent consultation rooms in 3-hour time blocks.
- Each weekly 3-hour time block is $60 per month
- 3-hour time blocks are 9am – 12noon, 12noon – 3pm, 3pm – 6pm, and 6pm – 9pm
- Rent office for half-day, full day
- You could rent multiple time blocks to create half-day, full day or multi-day practice.
Two Group rooms:
- 1 large group room – capacity 15 – 25 people (depending on type of group) $20 per hour
- 1 medium size group room – capacity 10 – 12 people (depending on type of group) $15 per hour
- A 3-hour minimum reservation is required for both group rooms.
*Please note that a $200 security deposit and general and professional liability insurance are required from all renters.
Current 3-hour time-blocks available
Monday: 9am – 12noon, 12noon to 3pm
Tuesday: 9am – 12noon, 12noon to 3pm
Wednesday: 9am – 12noon, 12noon to 3pm
Thursday: 9am – 12noon, 12noon to 3pm
Friday: 9am – 12noon, 12noon to 3pm, 3pm to 6pm, 6pm to 9pm
Saturday: 9am – 12noon, 12noon to 3pm, 3pm to 6pm, 6pm to 9pm
Sunday: 9am – 12noon, 12noon to 3pm, 3pm to 6pm, 6pm to 9pm