Whether you need a space for a one time workshop, are looking to hold an ongoing weekly group, or launching an East Bay practice, Living Arts Counseling Center has fully equipped group and individual therapy rooms available for sublet at affordable rates.
Located at: 1256 65th St, Emeryville
The Living Arts Counseling Center in Emeryville has individual and group psychotherapy offices for rent. Multiple day and evening time blocks are available.
Please contact us to ask about available times and spaces, or to schedule a visit.
(510) 595-5500 ext. 16
For individual sessions:
We rent consultation rooms in 3-hour time blocks.
- Each weekly 3-hour time block is $60 per month
- 3-hour time blocks are 9am – 12noon, 12noon – 3pm, 3pm – 6pm, and 6pm – 9pm
- 1 large group room – capacity 15 – 25 people (depending on type of group) $20 per hour
- 1 medium size group room – capacity 10 – 12 people (depending on type of group) $15 per hour
- A 3-hour minimum reservation is required for both group rooms.
- Enough chairs for max capacity in each room
- Available for weekday, weekend and evening meeting times
- Well located psychotherapy offices in the heart of Emeryville
- Easy access to 580 freeway and San Pablo Avenue
- Access to sand tray collection, trays, art supplies and drama therapy tools
- Secure and comfortable waiting room
- Easy street parking as well as nearby free parking garage
- Available for immediate occupancy
*Please note that a $200 security deposit and general and professional liability insurance are required from all renters.